Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heart Breakers ? ? ?

So here is something I want to clear up.

When you really, really like someone who is not interested in you, NEVER EVER say that your crush "broke your heart".

First of all, your heart is not literally broken.

Second, real broken hearts happen when you LOVE someone, not just when you are IN LOVE with them (there's quite a difference there). So if you didn't really have a relationship with that person, then it is not a broken heart, it is disappointment and sadness, but that's it.

Third, if that person barely knows you, or if that person doesn't like you, believe me, they didn't break your heart. You can't be upset with them just because they don't wanna talk to you, or because they like someone else. You can't say "bitches fucking people over these days" just because she is not answering the thousand texts that you sent her. She obviously doesn't like you and you should have realized that after the fifth text man. You can't say she fucked you over just because she doesn't like you, specially when she never showed interest in you, she was just being friendly, but that's it. It is not her fault. I like Sam, he doesn't like me, he ignores me, and I'm not saying he is an asshole because of that. He doesn't even know what the hell is going on, and he just doesn't care, and he didn't do anything wrong. We need to stop thinking that just because we like someone, that person MUST like us back. We have no right to say that someone "fucks people over" just because things did not go the way we wanted to go. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY GUYS.

I liked a lot of guys who did not like me back, and I never treated them like they were some sort of shit. No, I understood. I get the fact that sometimes life doesn't go the way we want. This kid texted me a hundred times. I texted back a few times, but I don't like him at all, so after a few days I just stop texting back for him to realize what my true feelings are, because I did not want him to think that we had a thing or something. He kept texting  "hey". He still does! And yesterday he wrote on his BBM Status "bitches fucking people over these days smh", and I know it is for me because he had "BBMed" me like a few minutes before and I hadn't answered. I mean, am I really fucking him over? I NEVER EVER showed interest, it is not my fault that I don't like him, and that he is an annoying immature kid who doesn't know how to deal with girls.


Grow up!

UPDATE: THE KID KEPT ON TEXTING ME. IN FACT HE SENT ME 3 TEXTS SAYING "LOLA LOLA LOLA LOLA LOLA" AND WELL, I HAD TO BE MEAN AFTER THAT. I HAD NO CHOICE, HE WAS ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment