Saturday, November 5, 2011

It Felt So Real


Last night I had one of the most beautiful dreams ever. Yesterday when I was in Math class, a girl that sits next to me (she is not a threat or anything) did not know how to do something, and Sam turned around and explained her. That seriously made me love him even more. So last night I dreamed of that moment, the difference is that after he helped the girl, he started talking to me, and he was flirting with me, and he was saying jokes, and we were laughing, and I don't know, it was so cute... Nothing really happened in the dream besides that, but it felt so real... It felt like I had Sam for a few minutes, and I remember feeling extremely happy, and I wanted to wake up because I felt like my life was complete. I did not realize that it was actually a dream until I opened my eyes and reality was right there in front of me saying "HA HA HA it was only just a dream".

Life gave me Sam for a while, just to know how it feels being with him, to realize that I like him more than I think, and then took him away to remind me that even though we are only two sits away from each other in Math, he's still very, very far away.

You know when you are really hungry and someone gives you a very tiny piece of your favorite food, leaving you begging for more? Well, that's how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment