Monday, November 28, 2011

I love CLINIQUE


Just a quick recommendation to many girls out there: Use Clinique. It is amazingly good for your skin. I am using the soap for zits, the #3 lotion, and the cream, and in a quick 3-step process that I do around twice or three times a day, my skin looks beautiful. There are some zits that are hard to fight, specially because I am a teenager and I wear make up every day, but my skin is super soft, and it looks so good. I really recommend this, and the good thing is that it is not as expensive as many other brands, and it is still effective. I stopped using it for like 4 or 5 months, and now that I got all of the products again I don't even know how I survived without it. The soap and the lotion clean your face so well, and then the cream makes it super soft after the previous products. So if you are having issues with your skin, which most of teenagers do, I recommend you the 3-step thing from this brand. Don't even waste more money on some other Clinique products because it is not even necessary. Well, maybe the lotion for the eyes is necessary, but by just using the soap, lotion, and cream, your skin will be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment