Okay, so I'm an ass! I've been home from the show since late Sunday night and haven't gone online for a second until now! The show was a BLAST and a serious success for me! I did some fun ink, met some great folks and signed on a couple of long term clients wanting large pieces! Wooo Hooo!!!
Monday I lazed and slept all day and never booted the computer.
Tuesday I played with my new addiction all day (The Sims 2).
Wednesday I cleaned house, did laundry and began the process of unpacking-reorganizing.
Okay. Now we're caught up to today. Today I'm babysitting my adorable, happy chubbilishous lil Pharoah, and BBQing with the kids whom I've only seen briefly in weeks, so I'm still running behind with my blogging and show pics and slideshows. I promise I'll be up with something with substance by tomorrow!!!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Thirteen Things about An Artist's Journey
Thirteen Tattoo FAQ's
1) You must be 18 or over to get a tattoo legally.
2) Tattoos are permanent.
3) Tattoos are not just for hookers and sailors anymore.
4) Yes, tattoos hurt.
5) Direct Sunlight fades your tattoo (It isn't known whether it actually affects the pigments, or that the tattoo just shows the effects of the damage to your skin)
6) It's good for your tattoo (skin) to shave, epilate, wax and/or exfoliate once your tattoo is fully healed.
7) A tattoo is usually fully healed in 3-5 weeks.
8) A tattoo has become part of your body in 3-5 months.
9) The most common allergic/sensitivity colors are red and yellow.
10) Many people regret that they didn't put more thought into their first tattoo.
11) The tradition of Tattoo goes back over 6OOO years.
12) You can contract bloodborn diseases (Like Hepatitis, Staff infections, HIV) from home tattooists, (aka: "scratchers) who are ignorant to proper sterilization and cleanliness procedures.
13) You should contact me for a one of a kind custom tattoo!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Thirteen Things about Thorne's World
13 Things I need to do/pack for the Body Art Expo next week on Friday, Sat, Sun, July 20, 21, 22.
I hope I'll see some of ya'll there! That would be very cool!
Grama care critter care house care watering guide emergency numbers
show furniture & displays
fantasy art books horticulteral books animal books tribal tattoo history books celtic designs Pinup Books Old School Flash Evil Flash
display cages and joints
rubbermaids (bins and drawers)
all non sterile equipment
brother laser thingy
show furniture & displays
Daily Feature forSC Show notice for An Artist's Journey
Next Week's TT
Next Week's WW
help finish her projects layout 10' X 10' Booth Space
Ask My GirlyBoi for help!!!
13) Get done before Thursday:
Yikes!!! I forgot what a pain in the ass it is to get ready for a show!!! Oh, well, at least I don't have to design, make and pack a few K $$'s worth of Stained Glass! *whew*!!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!