Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cody 2.0 & JT

In a matter of 3 or 4 days I've found two more guys to add to my list to impossible crushes and loves of my life.

One of them happens to be called Cody. He is blond. He is hot. And I found him outside school talking to his friends, right in front of my bus. The first time I saw him I was like OMG. The second time I saw him, I was like O M F G . Yes, he is hot. I came back home, did some research on Facebook, and found out his name. When I went to his profile, I saw that the first 15 pictures were of him making out with a girl. Apparently he is dating someone, they have been dating for a year or something. Whatever. He is still hot.

The second one is a new guy in my math class called TJ. This is actually kinda funny. First of all, he sits two rows next to mine, a sit behind mine. You can tell when someone is looking at you, and I could tell he was looking at me, so I was like "uhmm who is this guy". Today I actually walked the same way he was walking after class, and he knew I was behind him, and he seriously turned around like three time to see him. Of course I pretended not to realize I knew he looked at me, but he did. He is kinda cute. I mean, he is not the the hottest guy on earth, but he is cute. The only thing I knew about him was that his last name started with Z, because he sits behind my friend whose last name starts with Z. So I went to my friend's Facebook and tried to look for everybody with a last name starting with Z. Couldn't find it. Went to somebody else's Facebook, and could not find it. So I decided to look at the 1200 friends he had, I mean, go one by one and only click on the ones whose last names started with Z. Couldn't find it. The more difficult it was getting, the more I wanted to find him. So then I went to someone who has less friends, like 700. And YAY, I found him. He didn't have a lot of pictures, at least the ones he allowed non-friends to see. But at least I know his name now.

Yeah, well... that's pretty much it about these two new guys. The first one is like married, and the second one... WHO KNOWS. My math class is starting to get interesting with some guys in there. Let's try to make these two months interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment