Sunday, November 27, 2011

Period Playlist



Last night I watched "No Strings Attached" (Amazing movie by the way), and Adam (Kutcher) gives to her "sex buddy" a playlist for her period. Ok, first of all, if a guy makes a playlist for your period, marry him, because that's what I call a real MAN. Second of all, I realized that it is an amazing idea to have a few songs that include terms like: Red, Waterfall, Blood, Pain, Bad Mood, Sensitive, and stuff that can relate to those 5 days where girls usually want to kill everybody and hate the world. So I want to share with all of you those 20 songs, because I know that most of my readers are girls, teenagers, and get their period every month.
  • Even Flow - Pearl Jam
  • The Tide Is High - Blondie
  • Red Red Wine - UB40
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
  • I've Got The World On A String - Frank Sinatra
  • Muddy Water - Johnny Rivers
  • Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis 
  • Here Comes The Flood - Peter Gabriel
  • Red Rain - Peter Gabriel
  • Waterfalls - TLC
  • Red Red Rose - The Weepies
  • Red Tide - Neko Case
  • Why Does It Always Rain On Me? - Travis
  • I Love Your Period - Dan Baird
  • Just A Girl - No Doubt
  • Here Comes The Rain Again - Eurythmics
  • Everybody Hurts - REM
  • Stormy Pinkness - They Might Be Giants
  • Time To Flow - D-Nice
  • Blood Is Thicker Than Water - Wyclef Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment