Thursday, November 3, 2011

140 Days


"Three Days together. That's all it took. Three days for me to fall for you"

It's been 140 days since Puerto Rico. I met this kid on June 13th, so I met him 137 days ago. 137 day without knowing his name, knowing his address, knowing where he lives, knowing his e-mail, knowing his phone. The only thing I know is that I don't know anything about him. And for some reason, like I said million of times, I cannot stop thinking about him. Remembering him, reminds me of the beautiful view of the horizon, of the ocean, of my life at that time... he reminds me of happiness, of something beautiful. He reminds me how I felt when I first saw him, how I felt while I was looking for him, how I felt when I could not find him, and how I left that hotel and jumped on a plane knowing I was never going to see him again. And it hurts. Because I don't only want to see him again, but I also wonder if he really is the right one. If I really fell in love with. If this is even possible. If he really is what I think he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment