Friday, October 28, 2011

Today

(It was actually yesterday considering the fact that is after 12 pm. I hate that)

It was an amazing day until I found out that once again, I was gonna have to give my bedroom to guests. It was really cold, which was a good thing because I miss the winter (in fact, it is gonna start snowing at 4 pm, and it is October!!!). Anyway, I got a A+ in my English essay, which I gotta say it was an amazing accomplishment. During that period I also talked to the popular kids that sit around me, Matt and Abby. In Math I saw Sam, who looked pretty hot, but like I said, I'm trying to forget him. Anyway, I got a quiz back and I got a 38 out of 40, and it was pretty good too. In History we just learned about the Cold War and stuff, and well, nothing important happened after that, but it was fun, and I felt good in school. I am starting to enjoy every single day because I am leaving soon.

Then well, my aunt in law (? came and I got depressed because I hate it when my dad kicks me out of my bedroom because there are some other guests, it makes me feel like crap and like I don't have a house. But whatever, I'm used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment