Saturday, October 22, 2011

Europe

Last night I watched Monte Carlo, starring Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, and Katie Cassidy. The be honest it is not a good movie, I mean, it is an exact copy of Lizzie McGuire The Movie, the only original thing is that they all have a story. But that's not the point.

Watching the movie reminded me how much I wanna go to Europe, travel around cities, meet a French guy and go somewhere with a view of the Eiffel Tower, have a coffee with pie in a French Cafe, go to the Coliseum and have pizza and ride a scooter, walk under the rain in London in front of the Big Ben, walk around Cannes, go around Venice in a "gondola", drink beer in Munich, go to the cathedral in Barcelona and to the palace in Madrid, go to the south of France and walk in those beautiful beaches, get tan in Greece, eat pasta in Rome or Florence, go to Verona to see the story of Romeo & Juliet, go to see the Mona Lisa, go shopping in Paris or Milan, ride a bike in Monte-Carlo, go to the beautiful buildings of Austria, go to see the story of the vikings in Denmark, go to the Virgin Mary's house in Turkey, etc, etc etc. I wanna go there for a long time and have the time of my life. Do all of the things I wanna do. Be old enough to go wild. I wanna walk in those European streets and feel the history, the art, the culture, the traditions, and the architecture. I wanna go to every single place of that continent and learn about it. I wanna meet people, make friends, fall in love. I wanna eat their foods. I wanna put my feet in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea.

Europe is calling me. I feel like there is an adventure waiting for me over there. And even though I have no idea when it is gonna happen, I just know someday, somehow, my dream is going to come true, just like it came true with Los Angeles.



No comments:

Post a Comment