Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Annoying Boys

Why is it that every time I like someone, he is the only one that doesn't give a shit about me, while every single boy around him stalks me and creeps me out and annoys me to death?

Let's start:
  • Chris: the creepy, cheesy, and kinda gay sophomore who just doesn't stop talking to me, and is constantly writing on Facebook chat "hey whats up?". He probably chatted me 6 times already, and I never answer, and for some reason, he just keeps talking. It is making me wanna punch him.
  • Mike: he is the only cute one right now that is bothering me, but he is extremely ANNOYING. Since he started texting me, he just does no stop! He texts me everyday, and when I don't text him back, he texts the exact same thing again just in case I did not read it or something, I don't even know why actually. If I don't text him back again, he chats me, and if I don't answer him there, he texts me again. OMG! If someone is not answering you, you don't have to try in every technological portal, you know. If the person does not wanna talk to you right now, or if the person is too busy doing something, no matter where you talk to them, they are still not going to answer you.
  • Jason: he thinks we are like best friends, he texted me "I want to take you to grab lunch" the other day. He is probably the ugliest and weirdest thing in this world, and I just don't know how to let him know I am not interested. 
Those are just a few of these creepy little annoying kids in my life.

Meanwhile, I am here trying to forget about Sam, avoiding Morgan, blah blah blah.

It all sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment