Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meant To Be



I started to forget about all of those guys that were not worth it in my life, such as Morgan, who is dating someone, Sam, who doesn't even care about me, Cody, who is definitely not my type, Jake, who actually has been outside my life for a while, etc. But there's one guy that I am just not ready to get rid of. Mason.

I usually give up when they start dating someone else, but there's something inside me that tells me that somehow, it is meant to be. I feel like he is worth the wait, like he is probably gonna be one of the best things of next year. I feel like there was always something there, and because of certain situations, I could never see it.

Something tells me that it is gonna happen. I know he has a girlfriend now, and I don't wanna be a "home wrecker", but I know it is not gonna last. I know everything happens for a reason, and I know everything means something. I don't care how far away he is, and I don't care how long we gotta wait to see each other, or to let something happen between us, but I know that eventually, it will happen.

I don't know. Call me crazy, but I know IT IS GONNA HAPPEN. I feel like this is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment