Saturday, October 22, 2011

You.Are.Beatiful.



Today a couple of people tried to bring me down. I mean, they tried to make me feel low and insecure. I gotta admit that at the beginning they kinda succeeded, and then I realized that no matter what they say, I feel good with who I am and with how I look. But the funny thing is how much envy there is behind every bad comment. How much insecurity and desire to feel better than the rest of the people, or actually, to feel better with themselves.

Don't let people tell you that you are not beautiful, because you are. When they talk about you, it only means you are more important than them. When they talk behind you back, it only means you are ahead of them. When they say bad things about you, it only means you are better. When they try to make you feel insecure, it only shows how insecure they are.

So you gotta basically laugh your ass off and pity them.

You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make up that MAC can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who I am too
Be in a position that make me feel so unpretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright

No comments:

Post a Comment