Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LMAO

Ok, so this is kinda funny. After I decided to get over Sam, a cute guy started talking to me. He goes to my school, he is a sophomore, he texts me all the time, and he is not a creep. Today, two college guys from Argentina started hitting on me too. Everything after I decided to move on with my life, fate gave me choices. I don't even care about this guys (maybe about the american one). The point is how wonderful life can be... you need to let go in order to get something new. New lesson.

I also decided to stop freaking out about guys. I'm talking to theses guys and I don't give a shit about it. I don't care if I say something stupid, and I don't care what they think of me. If they like me, cool. If they don't, whatever.

Enjoy life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment