Sunday, September 25, 2011

Play With Me



Guys can make you the happiest person in the world. And they can also bring you down in a matter of seconds. Why would you give me a sign if you are not gonna care when I send another sign back? Why would you give me hope if you are not gonna do anything? Why would you even get involve somewhere where you are not even invited? Nobody asked you to do anything, nobody asked you to say anything, but you did. And now you left me wondering. Why would you even sow an idea in my head if you are not gonna do anything to make it happen? Yeah, play with me all you want, I'm a toy, I'm the kid of doll you can hug one second, and throw away when you get tired of her.

Guys are bipolar. And when their bipolarity gets mixed with my bipolarity, things get complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment