Sunday, September 18, 2011

We'll Always Have Puerto Rico



I am still obsessed with the guy I met in Puerto Rico. Just remembering that night, next to him, in the same elevator, with he beautiful view of the ocean, just makes me wanna run to the state of New York and knock the door on every single house and look for him.

I know I don't even know him, but just meeting him made me believe that love at first sight does exist. I said a lot of times that if it is meant to be, fate will bring him back, doesn't matter where or when, but I know that somehow, he will be back. What hurts the most, is that meanwhile, I'm just gonna be here, waiting and wondering what could have been if I didn't look like crap that day on the elevator, or if I could have met him somewhere else and have the chance to talk to him a little bit more.

If I had to make a wish right now, I would ask just to have the chance to see him someday and see if he is really worth it. I mean, I'm in love with an illusion, and that happens to a lot people: falling in love with someone just for what we think they are, when they are actually something totally different. My point is that that might be happening to me, but all I know for sure right now is that I still cannot get him out of my head. It's been a while, like 3 months so far, and I still remember him everyday. Every time I go somewhere and I see a brunette guy with those beautiful eyes he had, for one second I think that it might be him.

I've been studying in astronomy how far planets and stars are from each other. For example, Mars is 56 million miles away from Earth, it would take us decades to get there with the most sophisticated transportation ever. Thinking about that, makes me think that he is not that far away: I'm in the state of New Jersey, and he is in the state of New York, so if God really wanted us to see each other again, I know it wouldn't be that hard for it to happen. In the movie "The Adjustment Bureau", which is one of my favorites, they say "there are 9 million people in this city, you are never gonna find her. Move on with your life". That's true, but the guy ended up finding her because it was the way it was supposed to be.

Other wise, I can just hold on the fact that... We'll Always Have Puerto Rico.


No comments:

Post a Comment