Friday, September 23, 2011

Today

So I was supposed to have my presentation today to just get it over with, and there was no time, so I'm in the first one to go on Monday. It pisses me off, because I was emotionally ready to do it, and now I have to prepare myself all over again and spend the whole weekend thinking about it.

But it was a good day. I had fun in school. English is going good, Math with Sam (I'm gonna tell about him later) is pretty cool, History... well, the worst one so far, gotta present that crap. Health is cool, we are doing CPR and it's the only useful thing that we learn in gym. Lunch with those sophomores is actually reaaaally fun, I spend the whole time laughing about the stupid things they say. Last year I was sitting with these popular girls and it was not nearly as fun as what my lunch is like right now. I love astronomy, it is the most interesting thing ever. Spanish is really cool because we get to learn about all of the different cultures in Latin America and next week I'm presenting about Argentina, and I'm obviously not ready for that (Spanish is my thing baby), and then Italian with freshmen is also the funniest thing ever, plus the kid that sits next to me is the hottest freshman everrrrrrr. I feel like a cougar.

Anyway, I had fun this week, and I'm starting to feel a little bit more confident and more comfortable in my school. It took time, but I finally feel like I'm stating to belong here, and maybe that is why I am starting to second guess my decidion about going back to Argentina.

And by the way, thank you for reading my stupid things, and thank you to the ones that comment, I really appreciate it. I always reply to you on the same post, but I don't know if you get a notification or an email or something, so in case you didn't read my replies, I just wanted to say thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment