Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today

I only have two weeks left in America and finally, it is starting to feel real. I am starting to feel what I felt when I came in 2010 and I have to admit that saying goodbye it is probably the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. I've been through this before, and all I can ask for is to be able to handle it better. I promised I was not going to cry, because when you cry it's like you make the pain official, and I don't want to feel pain (even though I will). I just want to enjoy what is yet to come on 2012. It hurts, it really does, but I can't say how happy I am I was able to go through this experience. It was one of the most beautiful things that happened in my 17 years of life. And even though it hurts to say goodbye, I don't regret my decision. Life is what we make it, according to Hannah Montana, and I am determined to make it happy and enjoyable. I am really scared about what the future has for me, and I hope I can come back to the states after college and live in New York or Los Angeles, go to grad school or whatever, and do what I want to do. And most important, be able to do all of those things as an adult looking back at my teenager years with joy, not with regrets.

So there is only two weeks left, and it is going to get harder and harder, but all I can do is enjoy every single second of those weeks, and do everything I was not able to do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment