Thursday, January 26, 2012

Home Sweet Home

So I'm here, laying in my bed in Argentina. I can't believe it, but at the same time, it feels like I have never left.

So today when I arrived the first two persons I saw were my best friends Jousefa and Val. Then my mom and my sisters, then my grandfather, and then my step dad. Even though I was not very excited when I was Chile, when I saw them all I realized why I came back.

Then we went home, we talked for a while, and with my friends and my mom we unpacked. And then, I did something that I had been waiting for, for a long, long time: GO TO THE MALL WALKING!!!!! I lived in New Jersey, just highways, no sidewalks. I had to go everywhere by car, and my friends were not the kinf of people that like to go out all the time, so I basically lived inside my house and school, no social life. Now I finally got to go out like I used to do before I went to New Jersey. And it is summer here, so I could just wear a pair of shorts and a shirt, it was beautiful.

I do miss NJ though, and everybody tells me how much I've learned and grown, which is amazing, because that was my main goal.

So anyway, I'm here, after all I have been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment