Monday, January 9, 2012

Today

It was a pretty good day. In English we had to act a scene of Macbeth and it was pretty hilarious. I loved it. It was the whole class (like 13 kids) pretending to be Shakespeare characters.

The rest of the day went by normal, but I'm loving it. I'm trying to enjoy every single minute because I only have 7 days of school left. It makes me sad, even though I am excited to go back. Well, that is something that defenitely needs a whole post for itself, because everything that is going on right now is pretty hard, but pretty amazing at the same time.

I forgot to talk about what happened in astronomy last week. Well, the teacher asked me something, and the asnwer was Iron, and when I said it, he noticed my accent (I've been in his class since September), and I started telling the whole class that I am from another country, that I came here for a year, and that I am leaving. Since then, I am the center of attention every single day. They took it pretty well, I mean, he doesn't make me feel uncomfortable about it, he just asks me stuff about Argentina and I feel special. Besides, the whole class liked the fact, specially KL (hot and popular guy), and he asks me stuff about it all the time (Today he started singing Lola, the song, out loud in front of me). The other day he was fooling around with some kid and the teaucher said "Why are you spending time with your friend, when you could be asking Lola out on a date? You have an argentinian woman here who is leaving in three weeks, and you are just playing around with Chaycorn (the other kid). It was an awkward situation, but it was also pretty cool.

I wish all of these stuff would have happened before, but I knew I was going to feel this way at this point, and I still don't regret my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment