Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Moving

Some people have been asking me where I am moving and why. So for the ones that read my blog but don't really understand what's going on I'll make it easy: I am from Argentina, I lived there my entire life. My dad and his family are Americans and when he divorced my mom he came back to his country, so when I was 15 I decided to come to live with him for a while to be with him, his wife, and my sisters, and also to study abroad, which was something I always wanted to do. So lived here for around a year and a half. I had my ups and downs but it was definitely the best thing that happened in my whole life. Since this is my house, I mean, my dad's house, which is sort of the same, I had the chance to decide when I wanted to go back to Argentina, and I even had the chance to stay here forever (that's the amazing thing about having two homes in different countries). I was supposed to go back in July but I ended up staying 6 more months because I felt like a year was not enough. Now it is time to go back (tomorrow!!), and that's why I'm so stressed out and with so many mixed emotions and feelings. I am excited to get my old life back, but at the same time leaving everything I have here in the States is really, really hard.

Thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot to me that many of you actually comment and email me to give me advices or to tell me that you feel related to the things I write. Writing about my experience and getting to interact with other readers was definitely one of the best things. At the beginning this was supposed to be a blog about my year in the States, but it ended up being some kind or journal, so I'll keep blogging no matter where I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment