Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas dear readers! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day with the people you love, and I hope you get all of the gifts you were expecting. But most important, I hope you all enjoy and understand the truth meaning of Christmas. Doesn't matter what you believe in, just say thanks to that guy who was born 2011 years ago who saved us, just do it. Maybe he is just a myth, maybe he was real, I don't have the answers, but at the end of the day, if he was really the Son of God, why would you let the chance of saying happy birthday go? So Happy Birthday Jesus!

My gifts were Microsoft Office for Macbook, the Harry Potter Movie Collection, the recipes of my stepmom to take to Argentina, and AND HD FILM CAMERA! Let the director begin!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment