Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bucket List: Write A Book

In of the things that I have to do before I die is write a book, and in fact, I have just started one because one of my Christmas gifts was Microsoft Word, which I had been waiting for for quite a while so I could start writing my story. It is called Juliette and it kinda shows my love, admiration, and passion for Europe, I'm not going to say which city, but you should be able to guess it by the name of the book. The story combines some things that happened to me, some of my dreams, my fears, my plans, and some other things that I loved about other movies or books. I am not writer, but I love writing, so I don't know if I'm gonna write the whole thing at the same time, or if I am going to just write the chapter without an order, for example, the other day while I was trying to sleep I imagined in my head the perfect ending, and I actually had the right words to write it then, but I didn't have the computer and I had to wake up early the next morning so I just fell asleep. But next time the same thing happens, I will just start writing, and then when I have all of those parts, I'll put them together and finish my book. I don't think it is going to be good enough to actually do something with it, but at least I wanna create something that nobody else can create, because that book if it is going to be made by, like I said, things that I like, things that I want to express, and it is going to be pure art.

I don't know if I'm going to post some parts of it or not, but I will definitely post about how I am doing with the book and about my new ideas.

Someday I am going to be able to put a check on this item of my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment