Friday, March 2, 2012

Today

So today the first person I saw was Baby. It was awkward because he is shy as hell, he didn't even look me in the eyes. I was walking in the hallways and I saw my friend who is also his friend so I went to say hi to him and the first person I go to say hi to was Baby. After that awkward moment I said hi to all of his friends and they were all laughing. The funny thing is that Baby didn't even say hi, he was sooo nervous. It was frustrating :(

And then, after school, I went to the mall that is a block away to look for one of my friends, and when I went to the food court I walked by his table where he was eating with his friends, and EVERY SINGLE FRIEND looked at me and laughed, while he was looking down super nervous.

I mean, I don't know what the hell is going on. Tonight I'm going out to the same nightclub where we hooked up and I hope he is there, but I don't even know if something's gonna happen because he can't even look at me.

But there's a small detail I didn't tell here. When we were making out he was drunk, and then he said he was feeling sick and he puked. I was there, nothing happened to me, but I saw it, and I think that's the reason why he feels so embarrassed. I don't know.

Anyway, I REALLY REALLY HOPE I see him tonight, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

On the other hand, I sit next to Val, who sits next to X. And then after school he texted me asking me about my first day of school in Argentina and then we talked for a while and he was kinda cute, but he still doesn't really show anything. 

Overall it was an amazing first day of school, I just hope Baby stops being so shy because I'm not done with him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment