Tuesday, March 6, 2012

C H A R L I E

Aside from everything that is going on with Robert, Charlie finally showed me how much he likes me, but IN AN EXTREME WAY. Yesterday, he spent the whole day throwing indirect at me. He even asked everybody if we look good together, and he told one of my teachers we were dating.

If he would have done everything a few weeks ago, I would be the happiest person ever. But I waited for him to do something for two months, and now there's someone else. Charlie said we were gonna hook up on Saturday (there's a party at a nightclub) but the truth is that I'm gonna be waiting for Robert to do something, and since Charlie is my friend, I don't wanna have him as a second option. Besides, I felt super awkward and uncomfortable with him on Monday, so I don't know how this is gonna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment