Monday, March 12, 2012

Today

It was a good day. It started with me dancing "Domino" by Jessie J, which is my newest favorite song. I was like "whatever with everybody, I'm just gonna be happy, blah blah". I saw Robert a few times and he was hot as usual but I kept my cool and I kept on smiling. Everything was fine. But happy moments do not last for long in my life and everything went down when my guy friend told me he almost punched Robert on Saturday night because he didn't say hi to me in school. I definitely looked like a fuckin idiot who is telling everybody that the guy doesn't say hi to me. Then, I came back home and I started looking at some pictures of a girl in my school, and Robert LIKES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. He doesn't even like my status on Facebook. Nothing. He doesn't look at me. He doesn't say hi to me. He ignores me. He definitely doesn't even wanna have anything to do with me. Period. I get it now, the story about me getting a broken heart is repeating itself like it always did. So I cried. I cried while listening to Taylor Swift songs. Because it is time to finally face it: HE DOESN'T LIKE ME. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME. AND HE NEVER WILL. What did I think? That this time things were going to go the way I wanted them to go? Just because he kissed me twice doesn't mean anything.

Everything sucks. I try to be happy, but I have to see him everyday. It sucks, but it's awesome at the same time, and that's why I can't get over him. Because as much as I wanna forget him, I know he is the only one that can make me happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment