Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Younger Boys

For some reason I have always liked guys of my age or even younger. I was never really attracted to older boys for some reason. Jake is almost 2 years older, but he's only one grade higher in school so it's almost the same.

I did think a guy was hot a couple years ago, but he ended up with my friend, which is fine cuz she also thought he was hot, and I never liked him again, we are buddies now and its the coolest thing, because now I'm starting to fancy one of his friends who is sooooooooo hot in a young way (? I mean, he is obviously younger than me, but he is just... I don't know.

It's not that I LIKE him, I just feel attracted to him, two different things. He's gonna be called Robert. K bye.

UPDATE  FEBRUARY 25TH: I MADE OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment