Saturday, February 18, 2012

Boring Night

So I just came back from Uruguay, and I got here at 12 pm. Tonight, all of my friends decided to go out together to a night club in downtown, and I couldn't make it so it's pretty sad :( and last night, everybody decided to go to another night club and one of my friends told me she saw Jake and he said hi to her and the first thing that came to my mind was "I should have been there".

But it's raining right now, I can hear the thunders, so it's a pretty good night to stay home. And I'm also going out tomorrow night and Monday night because here in Argentina and in some other countries of Latin America such as Brazil, it's carnival weekend, so we have 4 days off to just party every single day and enjoy the end of the summer.

And by the way, one of the labels is called "Today", where I blog about what I did during the day, and now I'm creating a new label called "Tonight", since now I have a nightlife so I can talk about my nights going out dancing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment