Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yes, I Have A Life!!

So the reason why I haven't been blogging as much is because I finally have a life! I go out every single day! I have to get deeper into that actually but I am really loving it here! Nothing interesting happened yet with anybody, but I am just having a lot of fun and starting to remember what it feels like to actually go out with friends and have a social life. I don't regret my decision at all, and like my reader Jasmine said, my experience in America was a lesson I learned and an experience I will never forget, and now it is time to move on and enjoy life.

So now I can say that I know I followed my heart when I made my decision, and I encourage my 12 followers and the rest of my readers to do the same thing, because it is the only way to never regret anything.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow because I'm going to a night club with friends today! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment