Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Tattoo writing


I'm so excited about the Body Art Expo this weekend. I'm only slightly less excited to have discovered that my artist, Judy Parker, isn't going to be there. So, poor me, no work on my back. Still, I'm thinking about seeing if I can get some work from Black Wave. I'm doing my left arm in black linework, not big thick tribal shapes, more like mehendi designs. I am thinking to see if Su'a Sulu'ape FreeWind will do a spiral on my elbow. If it doesn't cost too much. I was planning to spend $300 or so for a sitting on my phoenix, but I need a few supplies, so maybe I can spend a little less on ink. Still, I really want some new ink, and think it would be very awesome to be tapped. Very spiritual.


I'm going to take my journal and keep notes, impressions, etc. for BLOGGING. I'll take my camera, too. Hopefully, I'll be able to get T or B to take pics of me getting tapped. That would be great fun to post here. Hopefully, I'll see Brixton. My heart always sings to see him. This BLOG will be great fun, as I post my own journey as both a tattooist and as a collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment