Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another Taste of Ink

So, I've spent the last couple of days wheezing and sneezing and sleeping and freezing. You guessed it, this cold snap (snap, my ass!!) is still kickin' our butts here in the High Desert of California. Out here on the ranch the pipes are still frozen under the house, and we're sharing a flu-bug.
I haven't gotten much of writing done, but I've been trying to get this BLOG hooked up with my Homeplace, with My Yahoo and trying to get RSS feeds everywhere, so all of you art and ink enthusiasts (and dare I hope readers of varied interest??), may have easier access to my ramblings.
So I'll be honest. I'm posting another (short) slideshow of pics from Friday at the BAE that I missed in the first one. I'm doing this solely for content. I'll get down to the real stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment