Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Dog




My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.


He has his food prepared for him.


He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.


His meals are provided at no cost to him.


He visits the doctor once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.


For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.


He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep.


If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.


He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.


He receives these accommodations absolutely free.


He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.


All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.


I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,



Holy S#!t, my dog is a democrat!

h/t Mark S.

No comments:

Post a Comment